**[SOLD]**For Sale: Engine bay bits

marzman

Now the zed has gone i have a few bits to sell.

1. Rare JDM Engine Cover. This has been on my car for about 9 months and is in very good condition.There is one tiny tiny scratch as seen in the pic next to the Rare JDM logo. £55 incl delivery. ***SOLD***

2. Wiring ducts. Brand new, never fitted. £10 delivered. ***SOLD***

3. Anodized cooling panel. This is virtually an exact match to the Azure paintwork. Has been on my car for 5 months. Excellent condition with no marks on the visible surface. The underside (which is hidden) has some machine marks on it from when it was made, but this is not visible when fitted. £55 incl delivery. ***SOLD***

4. Orange Silicone Hose kit (unbranded). Brand new, never fitted. £35 delivered.

IMG_0818_zps1c95aacb.jpg

Edit, not sure if this is allowed, but I've taken the below pic from I4N's original for sale thread for these hoses as i bought them from him and never fitted them. His pic shows off the colour much more clearly.

222956A7-BFF5-40D1-BC0E-32FBE498795A-3727-000003108B4D25ED_zps06fc36b4.jpg

Edited by marzman

Orange Hose Kit still available. All other items sold.

That's because no one in their right mind would consider using such a colour under the bonnet..... :wacko:

:stir:

Oh :( I was thinking about these...

Which ones do these replace? And how simple is it to swap them over?

Edited by grundy225

Orange Hose Kit still available. All other items sold.

That's because no one in their right mind would consider using such a colour under the bonnet..... :wacko:

:stir:

Oh :( I was thinking about these...

Which ones do these replace? And how simple is it to swap them over?

Ian is joking - his whole under bonnet is orange and i bought these originally off him as they were the wrong shade for his car. :lol:

These replace the 3 big hoses in the engine bay. There is a thin diameter hose which this doesn't replace. Fitment should be very simple for a garage or easy enough to do at home - simply drain down the cooling system, remove existing hoses and refit these, then fill the coolant back up. :thumbs:

Of course in joking! :lol: Grundy, you saw my bay in Salisbury.

As Marz said, they replace the 3 main hoses. The top (short) hose at the top left of your rad, the bottom rad hose and the long thinner hose that crosses the front of your engine block and passes underneath your engine cover. :thumbs:

• Like 1

As mentioned how easy are they to fit ? 10 min job or are we talking a pita ??

I mentioned it a couple of posts above mate...

Fitment should be very simple for a garage or easy enough to do at home - simply drain down the cooling system, remove existing hoses and refit these, then fill the coolant back up.