The zee after it's fresh winter detail

Jay-350z

Looking good, not sure about the use of Zee :ban::) I'm hoping to do something similar tomorrow if the weather cooperates. I like your smooth backend.

PS - What's that hanging from the rear view?

Noticed the lack of arial and wiper? Wondered if anyone would notice. I deeply apologise for using the term 'zee' it's not language I would normally use... ;). Ha. And hanging from my rear view is some hula flowers. As I've had them on all of my cars. ;).

Edited by Jay-350z
  • Like 1

Look's great. B) Really good job on those mod's, ...apart from the hula flowers imo. :lol::D

The BMW forum I was on, I ended up starting a craze with them! Haha.

:lol: Not sure it will catch on here but you never know. ;) Car look's mint though.

Haha. It's more a vw thing really. And cheers. :).

Interesting to hear you use the wax and then the sealant. I've always done it the other way around. :)

I've done it both ways, it dousnt make much difference. I would normally do it sealant then wax, but I wasn't going to use sealant at all, but then got bored. Haha.

Interesting to hear you use the wax and then the sealant. I've always done it the other way around. :)

I've done it both ways, it dousnt make much difference. I would normally do it sealant then wax, but I wasn't going to use sealant at all, but then got bored. Haha.

Yeah I can imagine you could do it either way and still get good results. Car looks good. :)