sarnie's motor

Guest prescience

Got offered £21k today :blush: Hmmmmm the thought of getting in the Gallardo is tempting me.............. :headhurt:

COME ON SARNIE GET IT GONE , YOUR NOT TO A FEW GRAND ;)

Absolutely, you don't wanna get ripped sure, but 21k is a good price for your motor :thumbs:

Hmmmm maybe, i just need to focus on the next car to emotionally let this one go :lol:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck mate, i know you will get a good deal as its an amazing car. If i had the cash, i would buy it off you in a flash!

Will it still be around when you get back for a few weeks or is it pretty much sold?

It will be around for a while yet. I'm yet to accept the offer. Then we have to see if it comes to anything :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
hurray :D

I feel emotional. I really don't want to sell. I've even considered not selling but I can't afford to keep both as the zed is the deposit :dry:

I know mate, but just think of what you are getting, it is your dream car.

Thats a hard one, but not many people get the chance to own one so if you can afford it, i'd go for it. If you don't like it after a year, sell it and buy the new GTR

My mate had the money to buy an NSX last year and bottled it at the last minute, he is still regretting it as he can't find another one he likes