sarnie's motor

Guest prescience

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did i miss the thread where the PH link was posted?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/186498.htm

How's it going?

You didn't miss the link as I never put one up :) Had a few people showing interest, which is ok. I am in no rush really as its going to take a while to find the right Gallardo. However I then spotted a Gallardo I really want and decided that its got to go :blush:

I am my own worst enemy cos I want everything yesterday :surrender:

Liam, can you not sell your car on an other site or something mate your stealing all the limelight! looks mint B)

Went to Lambo stockport on saturday with my boss, they've got this limited edition white LP640 best motor I've ever seen with my own eyes bar none!!

I took a picture but can't upload it??

The sales guy in there was fantastic, really top bloke, he's just left our work after giving my boss a test drive in the Gallardo, Sarnie your a lucky man, what a motor!

Liam, can you not sell your car on an other site or something mate your stealing all the limelight! looks mint B)

Went to Lambo stockport on saturday with my boss, they've got this limited edition white LP640 best motor I've ever seen with my own eyes bar none!!

I took a picture but can't upload it??

The sales guy in there was fantastic, really top bloke, he's just left our work after giving my boss a test drive in the Gallardo, Sarnie your a lucky man, what a motor!

Cheers Dave, your looks B) too! Have you had much interest in yours? :)

Liam, comparing the pics, your new wheels make a hell of a difference don't they. Awesome in fact, I bet they look bitchin in real life.

Nice ad too.

Yes mate, imo, they are awesome rims! Give it a real mean look, and the chrome lip is so blinging when the sun is out, :blush:

Had a couple of knobs and a few trade, "we'll sell it for you" calls.

Just put it in Top Marques, so I can expect more idiots.

Pi55ed off with myself really, I'd sold it a couple of weeks back and then pulled out, I've got a funny feeling I'll regret that move!