sarnie's motor

Guest prescience

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff mate, it pi55in it down here. Are you pointing the buyer towards the site ... another recruit :teeth:

Sure will.

Its not raining yet but looks like it will. No matter I'm gonna stand out here in the rain if I have to :headhurt:

You do sound as if you haven't commited to this 100%... :headhurt:

I think once you get the lambo you'll be fine. What are you going to use as an everyday car? BMW .... get a Zed for doing that ;)

Either that, or buy the lambo, if you don't like it (unlikely) punt it on...

I think once you get the lambo you'll be fine. What are you going to use as an everyday car? BMW .... get a Zed for doing that ;)

I'm 110% committed to buying the lambo, just don't wanna let my zed go too :cry:

To be fair, on every test drive, the zed has immediately dissappeared from my thoughts :teeth:

I'm 110% committed to buying the lambo, just don't wanna let my zed go too :cry:

To be fair, on every test drive, the zed has immediately dissappeared from my thoughts :teeth:

No worries then :thumbs: .... you can always get a 3rd Zed later in life :dry:

Sorry to bring this up Sarnie:

Before buying the Lambo look into your security around garage/property perimeter/lighting etc as I can imagine it being an unusual sight around Brum. You dont want nobby joyriders or others getting any ideas :(

Sorry to bring this up Sarnie:

Before buying the Lambo look into your security around garage/property perimeter/lighting etc as I can imagine it being an unusual sight around Brum. You dont want nobby joyriders or others getting any ideas :(

Already have mate. Mrs Sarnie insisted on it. Next week i'm having a

fancy alarm system which seems to be connected directly to the Men in Black :blush:

Also having a new front door that is so strong apparently even the police couldn't break in with those door smashing things they use.

Having one of those poles put in my drive in fron t of the garage.

Also buying one of the those security systems that cuts the power to the engine if someone has nicked it.

:blush:

Just to make this easier for you, on one of the other forums i frequent. one of the the guys has got a bright Orange Gallardo, though hes now on the order list for an Audi R8

Check out page 4 (might be the right link) of this thread:

http://www.avtalk.co.uk/forum/index.php ... 1183712310

He used to have a UY GT4 bought from new, can't remember what number - might even now be owned by someone on here actually