sarnie's motor

Guest prescience

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good ad that, mate! If it doesn't sell quick its a travesty. :thumbs:

Not had a sniff from Pistonheads yet :cry:

Why not add an alternative, all-in price with wheels and zorst? I know that if I was looking at those pics I'd want the complete package.

Good ad that, mate! If it doesn't sell quick its a travesty. :thumbs:

Not had a sniff from Pistonheads yet :cry:

Why not add an alternative, all-in price with wheels and zorst? I know that if I was looking at those pics I'd want the complete package.

Hmmm, its hard to know what to do for the best. If its still here after the weekend I think i'll take off all pics and references to the zorst and wheels to keep it simple and chuck them on ebay :headhurt:

I was on ebay looking to see if anything good came on. My girlfriend suggested I buy your motoe Liam!

She knew I looked at an UY before I bought mine. I couldn't justify the extra cost at the time!

I was on ebay looking to see if anything good came on. My girlfriend suggested I buy your motoe Liam!

She knew I looked at an UY before I bought mine. I couldn't justify the extra cost at the time!

She has taste my friend B)

Dont ask twice, just get it done :thumbs:

She has taste my friend B)

i think shes colour blind....!! :teeth:

Guest prescience
Got offered £21k today :blush: Hmmmmm the thought of getting in the Gallardo is tempting me.............. :headhurt:

COME ON SARNIE GET IT GONE , YOUR NOT TO A FEW GRAND ;)

Absolutely, you don't wanna get ripped sure, but 21k is a good price for your motor :thumbs: