Holes in the law.

OsakaBen

I drove home this eve 5.5 miles in London..just kept a note of what I found, now draw your own conclusions. :scare:

16 drivers on mobile phones, and I'm sure there's more which I didn't see.

9 bicycles without lights, one had a rear one but no front. How stupid given that 6 have been killed in London in a week.

3 bicycles who could not be bothered to stop at a red light. Amazed it was only 3..!!

12 cars with one headlight. (That's unbelievable..my son said its down to buying cheap bulbs from China.)

4 cars with only one rear light or one brake light.

2 cars WITH NO LIGHTS.

4 cars driving with FULL HEADLIGHTS ON..!

DID NOT SEE ONE POLICE CAR..!!

Keep safe out there and watch out for the idiots who couldn't give a sh1T about driving safe... :surrender: :surrender:

I would say if you were keeping count of all those things and obviously looking out for them in the first place then you were not driving with due care and attention yourself :scare: :scare: :scare:

I drove home this eve 5.5 miles in London..just kept a note of what I found, now draw your own conclusions. :scare:

9 bicycles without lights, one had a rear one but no front. How stupid given that 6 have been killed in London in a week.

3 bicycles who could not be bothered to stop at a red light. Amazed it was only 3..!!

12 cars with one headlight. (That's unbelievable..my son said its down to buying cheap bulbs from China.)

2 cars WITH NO LIGHTS.

Keep safe out there and watch out for the idiots who couldn't give a sh1T about driving safe... :surrender: :surrender:

I would say if you were keeping count of all those things and obviously looking out for them in the first place then you were not driving with due care and attention yourself :scare: :scare: :scare:

My passenger made a note.. :shrug: :shrug:

2 cars WITH NO LIGHTS.

£10 pounds says single male, likes beetroot and long sessions on COD.

2 cars WITH NO LIGHTS.

Not sure I get this one..!! ;)

2 cars WITH NO LIGHTS.

Not sure I get this one..!! ;)

me neither !

2 cars WITH NO LIGHTS.

You started by saying it was you that kept note :shrug: :shrug:

Sent from the golf club...