Running Lumpy - No EML - ? - All sorted.

Sam Mcgoo

BTW what Kinetix do you have? I know the SSV V1 had issues which was addressed with the V2 that I have. The welds are solid so I'm curious.

I'm pretty sure it's the SSV v1. Its the parallel one not the tapered one.

Nice one Sam well tracked :thumbs:

Cheers, and thanks again for your help Chris :thumbs:

Just fit some ASNU or ID's far better quality injectors

Agreed - had a lot of probs with DW injectors.

I must admit I'm loosing confidence in DW a bit, Unless its got dirty, which obviously isn't their fault. Might have to try something else though.

• 3 months later...

I just thought I'd update this thread as its all sorted.

So I contacted DW about my faulty injector and they were quite helpful. Although they do not normally sell injectors separately they would sort something out.

I sent them a copy of my original injector flow data sheets and they located/manufactured an new injector to match the faulty one and posted it to me. Unfortunately, I still had to pay for it as they weren't under warranty any longer.

I fitted the new injector and put all other injectors back to their original positions as per when it was originally fitted and tuned.

I also took my Kinetix SSV to a local engineering company with a good reputation and got the welds touched up.

Once all fitted back on I leak checked the intake and all was good. :)

Been running a month or so now and its it feels awesome once more and been running sweet ever since. :thumbs: