Child seat in boot?

widetyres

Don't worry, I'm not actually thinking of having a child in the boot(!) but I was wondering if there is enough space in the boot to store a child's seat?

I'm planning on buying a Z this weekend as I've managed to convince the other half that a 2 seater is fine (until no. 2 comes along and then goes to nursery), but I have to be able to do the nursery run at short notice so will need to store the child seat in the car, but I'd rather not have it in the passenger seat all of the time.

Has anyone have any experience of this or perhaps seat models that they've had success with?

Thanks.

i do similar short notice pick ups mate but 6 year old so booster with back type that folds flat which goes in flat with no issues,But defo no way you should use any rear faceing child seat big NO NO with air bags so be advised to look into it .When the second one came along ai just bought another large car and keep the Z for my toy lol

On the weekend I picked up a set of speakers - would be about the same size box as a child seat, and lets just say....Boot wouldn't even consider it ;)

But on a brighter note, you can fit 2 golf club bags in there...lol

Edited by grundy225

the answer's no, you can't fit a child seat in the boot...pics to follow

EDIT: It looks like I didn't try very hard but you can't get the seat through from in front of the strut brace. There is an outside chance of getting the seat into the boot from the cab itself but I didn't reckon it would work with my seat. You may have a smaller seat that would work. This is a Britax Evolva 1,2,3 (I think it's Britax)

post-19986-0-86142000-1384623280_thumb.jpg

post-19986-0-56731300-1384623345_thumb.jpg

Edited by andysmee