Finally, i have it

holtehero

Picked my Kuro GT4 up today after whats seemed like ages (4 weeks), still grinning as i sit typing this.

Probably seen the worst weather i driven in this year and sometimes wished i'd picked a speedboat for the trip back from Sheffield, needless to say it was a slow journey as i took it carefully.

Also saw a UY GT4 heading north on the A1 between Retford and Workop roundabouts heading north at about 4:30, they didn't see me though

Then at about 6ish saw Zedrush's (ex)car, on the A14 near Huntingdon, just wish i'd managed to see that before you sold it, looked stunning

I'll get some pics up of mine in the next couple of days, want to clean it first

Nice one mate, just wait till you get her out on the windy B roads when its dry and the sun is shining! :teeth:

And i've put 4 new tyres on it

Does it need 4 new tyres? Then the wet weather is perfect for drift practice ;)

Congrats btw :yahoo:

Does it need 4 new tyres?

It needs 2 rears really as they have 2-3mm left, also going to change the Bridgestones for Falkens. a mate of mine has been using them on his Merc CL55 and raves about them, probably going to change all 4 to keep with the same brand all round

:yahoo: Now the fun starts!

I've got the Falkens and I'm very pleased with them but was tickled that your mate with the Merc buys budget performance tyres - I'm sure they're not what AMG had in mind! ;)

I was shocked too, but he said he had tried most of the other big brands and then someone at the local Merc garage recommended them, he also said one of his mates with a 911 also uses them :scare:

He also said having had used both Pirellis and Michelins, the Falkens hold the road just as well and also last a bit longer.

I'm usually a bit of a brand snob, but can't see why its worth paying £50+ a tyre more if these are as good

nothing wrong with Falken's I would put them on any car , no probs :thumbs:

I'm not disagreeing but I've never had any personal experience of high end performance tyres and presumed that there would be some where you got what you paid for.

nothing wrong with Falken's I would put them on any car , no probs :thumbs:

I'm not disagreeing but I've never had any personal experience of high end performance tyres and presumed that there would be some where you got what you paid for.

I find "high end" tyres are marketed at a price the market will stand, nothing to do with any perceived gains... just look at Bridgestones rrp :headhurt: