Used LED rear lights

SamN

I found some on ebay US for something like £160 inc. postage and import taxes. That's not bad but thought I may be able to find some used cheaper. Not bothered if they're genuine or not but don't really want to spend over £100 at the moment when I don't NEED them :)

I had the US ones on mine, no problems at all with them and looked much better than OEM pre 06 ones. Sold them on here for about £100 at the start of the year because I managed to get OEM LEDs for a great price.

They do pop up when people sell the car, but it's very rare, couple of sets a year I'd say.

I bought a set from CSR in the US in August this year and fitted them. They lasted until Oct when one went faulty

after about 600 miles, I sent them back to US and after a bit of a problem the did refund me my money., but I

paid £35 - 00 import duty and £45 - 00 postage to return them. So lesson learned I was down £80 - 00 and still did

not have a set of LEDs rears. Maybe I was just unlucky. I have now just managed to get a set of JDM ones from

a member on here. So Im now a happy bunny again but £80 - 00 poorer, plus the cost of the new ones. :blush: :blush: