HOW MUCH?!?!?!? for a new rear windscreen - jeepers!

Madhatter

Finally got the car in my lock up after nearly grounding it (can't believe how low the 350z generally is) and now setting about doing an overhaul for the show season next year.

Part of that was hopefully replacing the scratched rear windscreen - however a quote from AutoGlass for a replacement window and fitting left me in shock. £890 inc vat and delivery!!!! Hell another £4k and I can get another 350z lol

Is this really the normal price? does anyone know cheaper options?

You've got to be really careful shipping a screen, might be worth meeting someone like Bizz at a screen fitter in the middle of you and getting them to swap it over and install his plexi for him too.

Or depending on colour/ condition just swapping tailgates over.

Hi All

I didn't think I'd be able to do a successful insurance claim as it's only scratched rather than seriously damaged, cracked or smashed. I can still see fine out of it, but when walking around the scratches are quite clear. Been thinking about a breaker and getting one there but can't be sure I'll get a "good" one :(

Bizz where you based? that might be the perfect solution! Jumping350 I've got a gun metal (dark) 350z....