[Sale cancelled] 04 uk 350Z, 61,000 miles £5,900

nowhereboy

I've spent a lot of time thinking about this and I've decided the Z has got to go, I'm moving into a new house which is the only reason I'm doing this, I will be really sad to see her go.

The car is a uk spec 350Z, it's done just under 61,000 miles but that will go up as it's still my daily. It was serviced about 4,000 miles ago and has recently had new rear brake pads fitted.

It's always ran on V power and has 6 months tax and MOT till march next year.

The bodywork is in great condition overall however the front bumper does suffer from the usual stone chips. Unfortunately I scraped the side skirt whilst parking recently, it's not bad and I've been quoted £90 to get it fixed. I will get that sorted before the sale but it's worth mentioning incase anyone comes to view the car before it's done.

It's also worth mentioning that the drivers side tyre is worn on the outside, it's still road legal but the car will need the wheels aligned.

I've priced the car accordingly and for a quick sale, this is the cheapest 04 plate uk 350Z on the market at the minute and with much lower miles than average too.

Someone snap this up before I change my mind and decide to keep it again :teeth:

Please PM me if you're interested.

post-19422-0-90270900-1382909844_thumb.jpgpost-19422-0-41830700-1382909857_thumb.jpgpost-19422-0-53625800-1382909862_thumb.jpgpost-19422-0-56855200-1382909827_thumb.jpg

post-19422-0-35857400-1382910710_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ebized

I only paid £5900 for it 8 month ago, if I can make my money back I'm happy. I'm pretty sure I got it at a bargin price but I'd feel bad selling it on here for more than I paid for it.

If it doesn't sell on here it will go on pistonheads/auto trader and the price will be slightly higher ;)

Edited by nowhereboy

2 of my friends have sold 04 model GTs for under this price

Don't put it on a forum if you can't take criticism

It's only natural that your comment annoyed me, you come on to my thread and put down my sale with info that isn't even correct.

Anyway, sorry to waste peoples time but this is no longer for sale, my circumstances have changed and I'm keeping the car. Mod's delete this thread please.

2 of my friends have sold 04 model GTs for under this price

Don't put it on a forum if you can't take criticism

It's only natural that your comment annoyed me, you come on to my thread and put down my sale with info that isn't even correct.

Anyway, sorry to waste peoples time but this is no longer for sale, my circumstances have changed and I'm keeping the car. Mod's delete this thread please.

How is my info not correct?