Day off. Cocktails it is

wizurd

Well got the day off. Came shopping with the gf. Managed about 10 mins of shopping. Ended up in Pica Pica in Cardiff having tapas and slowly working our way through their cocktail menu. Two for one so why not. So far I think, mimosa, hazelnut Alexander, long Island ice tea, classic martini (gin, shaken, dry and dirty) and I think now a pink lemonade or something. God help me when I try to stand up lol.

Best way to spend an impromptu day off.

Well got the day off. Came shopping with the gf. Managed about 10 mins of shopping. Ended up in Pica Pica in Cardiff having tapas and slowly working our way through their cocktail menu. Two for one so why not. So far I think, mimosa, hazelnut Alexander, long Island ice tea, classic martini (gin, shaken, dry and dirty) and I think now a pink lemonade or something. God help me when I try to stand up lol.

Best way to spend an impromptu day off.

Very feminine.. At least ur car is a bit manly :lol:;)

It's all very unmanly with the cocktails lol. Might have a pint in a mo just to level things up lol.

The spelling of my messages is sponsored by the Android spelling app. Otherwise this would all be gobbledegook! That last word was definitely spelled for me lol.

Cheers Matt. Bday isn't till Sunday but gf taking me out for drinks and food today. Then driving the zed to Cornwall tomorrow am early. To the Falmouth ale festival (way more manly) then house party and clubbing.

Edited by wizurd

Lol. She don't mind me posting on here. Anyway its my bday and I'll post if i want to.

Christ think the cocktails are getting to me lol.

Cheers all. I'll try not to post anymore later though or tomorrow since it'll definitely be carnage by then.

Not sure on the next drink though.

:byebye: Man down!!! :clap:

Lol not quite . home now. Had a few more cocktails including my favourite which is an old fashioned. Just gonna get a takeaway now and an early ish night ready for Cornwall tomorrow.

Not a bad start to the festivities. I doubt I'll be posting this much tomorrow though since its all lads plus beer festival . lol

Cheers all :D

Cheers Humpy and cheers papa smurf et all :D gonna post tomorrow when I'm more sober on my first year of 350z ownership. Gotta be said cracking group of people on this site. Just been balancing up my manly levels with cans of red strip Jamaican lager. Very nice lol.

See you all tomorrow :D