RS Tuning Remaps

OV53

Alreet!

My mate and me have negotiated a deal with RS Tuning to have remaps for both 350z and Clio Sport 200s almost halved in price if we can get 10 people to commit. Kenny is operating on the Clio Sport forum and I am obviously on here.

RS Tuning are authorised UpRev dealers and if you aren't already aware, this is the remap package thay everybody seems to go for on the 350z.

Kenny has already had quite a bit of interest on his forum for this so I think it should be pretty easy to get the 10. If we get more then we will try to further negotiate the price.

The original price is £400 and if we get the numbers they will offer us it for £195 + VAT.

So if you have already upgraded your breathing and exhaust and want to get the most out of it then get your name down!

So far we have confirmed:

1. Phil (OV53 350Z)

2. Kenny (Clio Sport 200)

Peace

OV53

Yesterday, 22:54

Alreet!

My mate and me have negotiated a deal with RS Tuning to have remaps for both 350z and Clio Sport 200s almost halved in price if we can get 10 people to commit. Kenny is operating on the Clio Sport forum and I am obviously on here.

RS Tuning are authorised UpRev dealers and if you aren't already aware, this is the remap package thay everybody seems to go for on the 350z.

Kenny has already had quite a bit of interest on his forum for this so I think it should be pretty easy to get the 10. If we get more then we will try to further negotiate the price.

The original price is £400 and if we get the numbers they will offer us it for £195 + VAT.

So if you have already upgraded your breathing and exhaust and want to get the most out of it then get your name down!

1. Phil (OV53 350Z)

3. Mark (briggsybriggs1)

Peace

Edited by Briggsybriggs1

OV53

Yesterday, 22:54

Alreet!

1. Phil (OV53 350Z)

3. Mark (briggsybriggs1)

4. Ant (Kurokiddo 350z)

Peace

Right....

Had a word with my mate and the deal is, PM me your full name and we will give them the list of people who will be ordering. RS require a £50 deposit and then the full amount when you get the remap done.

Kenny thinks he has 5 already so I'll fill the details in once he sends them over to me. Should be pretty easy at this price!

Peace

Put me on the list, really interested in this! I'll PM you in a sec

1. Phil (OV53 350Z)

3. Mark (briggsybriggs1)

4. Ant (Kurokiddo 350z)

5. Mark (ph7)

That's good going what the Plan then is ever one going to turn up on a the same day or is it just turn up any time the deal is sorted ? I'm off for 18days now so any time will do :-)

As soon as all of the deposits are in then you can book whatever date is convenient to you. I'm hoping this gets sorted as soon as possible as we are fitting an Akrapovic system to Kenny's Clio next week and an air intake ready for the map. I'm modding my airbox and may be decatting too! We may be at Croft a fortnight today so it would be nice to try it out before we have to go back offshore.

Same day would be great but I'd imagine that would be a long day for some. What is the typical turn around time including dyno runs? Can't be short

I can imagine it may be 2 or 3 hours per car to get it done properly. Although it'd be nice to get all of the cars there for a day it'd just rush them through it and you don't want that.....