Car Seats - Not for a car

Jaz 350z

Hello All!

I am, and have been for a while, after some seats to turn into gaming chairs.

I dont care if they are 350z ones, as long as they are comfortable. I dont want rover 25 seats or anything, they need to look nice and hold my delicate areas for hours on end.

If anyone knows where I could pick up some unused seats for a relatively small fee, please let me know.

Thanks!

Jaz

I do,

But they tend to only have parts that would take too much time to fix or cost a bomb.

Got quoted 200quid for a drivers side seat recently, they cant possibly be worth that. Admittedly it was a merc seat but still.

They definitely arent worth that to me. haha.

I bought a cobra clubman seat which was out of a mini for £40 on eBay from a guy that was just down the road from me.

I've mounted it on an old office chair base and use in the gaming/ cinema room.

The plan was to put it in the mx5 but looks like that will be sold before I get chance to get the seat put in.

Before that I had a pair of seats out of an Impreza. I sold those recently for about £50 for the pair. They were good for the purpose, nice and comfy but supportive and adjustable.

Thats my aim,

I want to use it for racing games... I have the order all ready to go for a fanatec CSR. I am waiting on their confirmation that it will work with Xbox One and these seats!

If anyone has any advice on this sort of set up, please let me know.

Thanks

Thats my aim,

I want to use it for racing games... I have the order all ready to go for a fanatec CSR. I am waiting on their confirmation that it will work with Xbox One and these seats!

If anyone has any advice on this sort of set up, please let me know.

Thanks

I have a Fanatec CSR, good choice :cloud9:

Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

There are a lot of fanatec users aren't they, maybe its because of the pedals? They are one of the top on the market, i use a tricked out logitech g25 with Leo bodnar extras its pretty cool. You can buy a converter for the xbox if you wanted a different wheel, hows the t500 not seen many with them

:offtopic: But… there seems to be a good few Fanatec users here, did you buy them because it's the only premium wheel available for Xbox or are some of you using them for PS3 or PC?

T500rs user here :thumbs:

I use mine on xbox & pc, did try it on GT5 but wasn't impressed....

I mostly use it for F1 on PC it is absolutely superb.....

There are a lot of fanatec users aren't they, maybe its because of the pedals? They are one of the top on the market, i use a tricked out logitech g25 with Leo bodnar extras its pretty cool. You can buy a converter for the xbox if you wanted a different wheel, hows the t500 not seen many with them

The pedals are great, the feedback is just right even locking up under braking :scare: