Door handles

Zhorno

How much , also how hard it is to get old ones off , door panel have to come off ?

Sets and separate door handles on eBay all the time. Only issue you have is I've taken a break from forum trading as my twins are due at the end of this week. I've not wanted to commit to projects as I can't guarantee time frames. I sorted those handles out to get rid of old stock handles I had for a club member before I stopped trading. I do plan to come back to trading, but I don't want to let people down because of long time frames to complete stuff.

RT those look ace! but Zhorno you can always buy a can of plastidip and spray them black. Better to be done off the car but if you are in a hurry like I was, it can be done on the door.

That made me chuckle!

RT they are awesome! I'm guessing you need a lot of patience and time to do that?

It's really easy to take them off. . . 5mins of a job at the most.

If you open the door there's 2 black gromet on the side near the handle, pop them out and there's some nuts behind them, just undo them and the handle comes free :-)

Hope that helps. .

• Like 1