Still searching for my Zed thinking of trade link

Spatt

Thinking about heading down to London this weekend to pay trade link a visit. 6 months searching for my car and still nothing grabs me. im not in a rush but i know i want a Zed and im just wating for the right one. Can anyone tell me if i might be wasting my time going to Trade link?

Like anywhere, they have a range of cars. They seem to be good guys, they're a trader on here and have always come across well.

I'd say they're worth the time, as you can compare a lot of Z's together and if you think one doesn't feel right, then jump into another to compare it.

As Matt said, I think they're definitely worth a look. Not visited them myself but they always have a selection of Zeds to take a look at - they may even have 'the one'.

I know a few that have bought their Zeds from them and have been more than happy with the car and service received.

I'm sure Greg/MyFairlady will be along soon to invite you down :thumbs:

ok cool, im heading down from Manchester but i'v friends and family in London so not scared of driving down, thinking of A-roading it all the way actualy as iv never done it before. B)

Sound advice so i'll give em a call and head down on Sat. thought it would be a good idea as i can compare alot of Zeds in a short amount of time. might give me a good idea what my budget should be too.

ok cool, im heading down from Manchester but i'v friends and family in London so not scared of driving down, thinking of A-roading it all the way actualy as iv never done it before. B)

Sound advice so i'll give em a call and head down on Sat. thought it would be a good idea as i can compare alot of Zeds in a short amount of time. might give me a good idea what my budget should be too.

Check out their web site first and see what they have in stock. :thumbs:

Thinking about heading down to London this weekend to pay trade link a visit. 6 months searching for my car and still nothing grabs me. im not in a rush but i know i want a Zed and im just wating for the right one. Can anyone tell me if i might be wasting my time going to Trade link?

Check out Member D8NMT on here he's selling his 06, lovely car. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Got my car from there knowledgeable and friendly.

You won't find many places with so many Zeds in stock, so its a good place to start. I found that when I actually sat in a few different cars my idea of what I wanted changed.

Pro tip: negotiate a full tank of gas! The car I brought was reading 5 miles left in the tank when I got it. Wouldn't of been such an issue but I only had ready access to £20 and 150 mile drive to get home! The MPG reading at the time was 7.9 :scare: .

Got my car from there knowledgeable and friendly.

You won't find many places with so many Zeds in stock, so its a good place to start. I found that when I actually sat in a few different cars my idea of what I wanted changed.

Pro tip: negotiate a full tank of gas! The car I brought was reading 5 miles left in the tank when I got it. Wouldn't of been such an issue but I only had ready access to £20 and 150 mile drive to get home! The MPG reading at the time was 7.9 :scare: .

and the reason for that is "Test drives" or more importantly, dreamers who want to waste a few minutes and rag a car they won't actually buy

Check out Member D8NMT on here he's selling his 06, lovely car. :thumbs:

We've already spoken. little too much for me

Sometimes it's worth saving a little more to get the right one. Nothing at all against TL but you should save money going private.

Also time of year is now going to be on your side as the sale of Zeds normally slows over this period due to weather and other circumstances.

All good things and all that......

• Like 2

Sometimes it's worth saving a little more to get the right one. Nothing at all against TL but you should save money going private.

Also time of year is now going to be on your side as the sale of Zeds normally slows over this period due to weather and other circumstances.

All good things and all that......

Yeah i agree, was hoping to grab a bargain and treat someone to a bunch of cash for christmas!

Realy want a Nismo kitted car people!

Pro tip: negotiate a full tank of gas! The car I brought was reading 5 miles left in the tank when I got it.

That's nothing, my DTE was reading '-----' when I collected mine! :lol:

The place had a petrol station right next door but no premium petrol. Risked the journey a few miles down the road to Tesco's for some 99 stuff. Zed can be surprisingly frugal when it needs to be. Wallet took a bit of a battering and I bottled out of filling her right up when the pump hit £95.

On topic:

Trade Link have/have had some very nice cars. Seen a couple when I've taken my Zed down to Japex.

Also Japex (who have a really good reputation) do all the servicing/repairs on their cars so you can be confident (if the car needs it) the service/repairs have been done to a high standard with proper parts!