350z buttons

Zhorno

Got my zed yesterday don't no what half the buttons inside do lol , is there a traction control button my first question lol, and iv got the standard tape/CD player in there but am I correct in thinking there is a standard sub in the back , iv got gt package ? Cus it don't seem very loud

Got my zed yesterday don't no what half the buttons inside do lol , is there a traction control button my first question lol,

YEP

and iv got the standard tape/CD player in there but am I correct in thinking there is a standard sub in the back ,

YEP

iv got gt package ? Cus it don't seem very loud

Edited by ATTAK Z

Next to the window and mirror button ? , also never had a rear wheel drive car before if I turn it off will the back go nice and easy still sticks pretty well, ps I'm not trying to be a drift king or anything just curious

No kind of under the dash on the right, there are 2 buttons and a blank.

All depends on the tyres, @*!# tyres will let go easier and possibly hard to predict, better tyres will be harder to lose grip with.

As a rwd virgin like I was before the zed, leave it on, no need to take it off unless you're on track as there is a little give in it before the tcs kicks in anyway.

• Like 1