350z buttons

Zhorno

Even with the traction control, physics is physics, if you're going too fast or changes direction too hard, you'll break traction and whilst the TCS will help you, if you don't know what or how the car will react you could still cause yourself some issues and to those around you. I've owned a few RWD cars but this is the first with traction control, and whilst it's good, you can still get caught out if you're not careful - fortunately I have access to quiet private road area where you can be a little silly (within reason).

Personally I don't think that a little bit of naughtiness on public roads is bad if it's quiet and there is no one around, but doing so with the knowledge that any damage you cause you will be responsible for.

Just remember that if you spin out, whilst rolling backwards the amazing ABS won't let you apply the brakes until you're pretty much stopped. It's great, not scary at all and really really fun. In a slapping a horny bull round the balls kinda way!

• Like 2

Oh don't get me wrong I'm not sum power happy chav wiv my first rwd car who thinks I'm in fast and furious lol I'll just be carful the first time lol

Everyone's careful the first time - It's the 9th time that gets you, when you think you can do it.

• Like 4

Oh don't get me wrong I'm not sum power happy chav wiv my first rwd car who thinks I'm in fast and furious lol I'll just be carful the first time lol

Everyone's careful the first time - It's the 9th time that gets you, when you think you can do it.

Been there done that looked the prick haha

and never i mean never say 'Watch this' then get in a car

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 1

Been there done that looked the prick haha

and never i mean never say 'Watch this' then get in a car

Or, "one last run" I always stop when I'm happy (or get eliminated :lol:)

• Like 1