Matt black plastidip

tony.r123

I used the one based out of Leeds - forgot there name. but they were fantastic and the finish is amazing. for gloss black all you do is use the matt and apply a gloss coat over the top.. would reccomend and was only about £20 a can.

I asked the seller about the delivery costs....

Dear khanaircon,

Are you really charging £65 for delivery?! :-/

- rikjonatk

Dear rikjonatk,

Reason for £65 postage is because we want to sale this at minimal lost, This each can cost us around £17 so total cost for all six cans is £102 and you are getting this deal for £65 postage and what ever wining bid, after paying £65 for postage this is still a very good deal for anyone.

- khanaircon

Plasti dip is good. But sprayed on a smooth surface, you can literally rub it off with your fingers and it flakes off like an eraser with pencil. What do you intend to use it for?

I'm not sure I agree with the above, I did my 'Fangs' in plastidip a few months back and I'm really pleased with the results. I used plastidip as I don't want this to be permanent, it'll be peeled off when I get my splitter. The finish is pretty good and is improved with the addition of the 'glossifier'. Apologies for the pic not showing the paint in full detail, it's the only one I have to hand at the moment, but I'm sure you get the idea. 2013-07-21192236.jpg

I asked the seller about the delivery costs....

Dear khanaircon,

Are you really charging £65 for delivery?! :-/

- rikjonatk

Dear rikjonatk,

Reason for £65 postage is because we want to sale this at minimal lost, This each can cost us around £17 so total cost for all six cans is £102 and you are getting this deal for £65 postage and what ever wining bid, after paying £65 for postage this is still a very good deal for anyone.

- khanaircon

Report them, that's against eBay rules and it's not fair everyone else paying the charges and they're trying to wiggle out of them.

As with anything like this, the key is to prep properly. The better the prep, the better the finish.

Couldn't agree more, preparation is the key element. However, if after the correct prep you can't get a finish with plastidip then give up...it's pretty much idiot proof.