Rolling road day - 01/02/14 - Winchester

SamN

Ah that's annoying. Hope it's not too bad and you get it sorted!

Nick originally said he wanted a minimum of 10 people to make it worth it for him. Anyone got mates who can come??

As said I'm seeing him later anyway so can discuss with him.

Edited by SamN

Ah that's annoying. Hope it's not too bad and you get it sorted!

Nick originally said he wanted a minimum of 10 people to make it worth it for him. Anyone got mates who can come??

As said I'm seeing him later anyway so can discuss with him.

Send me a message Friday mate if its on or off please?

It's a little awkward but I make it in ok :)

Right, Nick will still run this with less people but he'd prefer cash just to save the 10% fees he gets charged for taking card. If that's really a problem he can take card but I don't personally see why it should be. It'll be £35 each. He would like people there between 10:00 AM and 10:30 AM.

Is that alright for everyone?

I'd say I'll convoy buy I'm going to be there at 08:30 to tidy up. I will see you guys there at 10am though :D

Updated first post with details.

My number is O77O6 49OO93 but as said, I don't have great signal there. Nicks number is on his website.

Edited by SamN
  • Like 1

It's a little awkward but I make it in ok :)

Right, Nick will still run this with less people but he'd prefer cash just to save the 10% fees he gets charged for taking card. If that's really a problem he can take card but I don't personally see why it should be. It'll be £35 each. He would like people there between 10:00 AM and 10:30 AM.

Is that alright for everyone?

You say a little awkward? Have you seen how low i am? :worried:

Yeah I know mate. Yours is the one I'm concerned about myself! We did get a low 350Z up there with a Nismo lip absolutely fine, along with some low mx5s and vx220s but I have a feeling you're a little lower. I'm trying to think of a way round it. May be just about ok though!