Picked up the new toy with the mrs for her 21st birthday focus rs mp375

Y23DRH

Picked up the new car with for the mrs 21st birthday now hopefully she wont keep stealing my cars to drive now she has her own toy

Ford focus rs mp375bhp low miles and 1 owner full history aswell :)

Goes well with the blue focus rs graham goodie one 370bhp

Sadly its not jap but i will convert her next time :)

Blue one arrives today aswell so will get pics up shortly :)

Parking going to be crazy now tho as we have 6 cars just need one more then one for every day lol

image-75.jpg

image-74.jpg

image-80.jpg

image-82.jpg

image-81.jpg

How the **** does a 21 year old get insured on that!?!?!?!? Forget the fact, that if you're anywhere near her age you must have inherited some serious money, or actually be a drug dealer, to be able to afford all the cars, but to afford the insurance as well........Wish I had your money. People get jealous of me for my cars, I'm gunna start pointing them at you :lol:

• Like 1

Ha ha the insurance wasn't too bad for her just under 3k :/ it was that or 5700 for a r35 gtr but then she works a very good paid job aswell so that helps i guess

i use to have a very well paid business but sold up few years ago I'm only 28 but set the business up when i was 18 sold it when i was 24 we just worked bloody hard for along time setting up my own business was a success enjoyed having all the toys my first car at 18 was. Bmw 535 hartage then a c43 amg :) we sorted the house and the bills paid up now i am retired worked in property for a bit buying and selling with my dad but now sort of retired its was good fun but no risk no reward we lost money but then we made the money back on the next purchase always got something in the pipe line

• Like 1

nice :)

bet your neighbours love u with that amount of cars at one address :blush:

Yea it can be fun some times but luckily we have a massive yard at the back the house could fit a good 30+ cars in there only complaint I've had is noise complaint as was use the yard for practising drifting :) police turned up but couldn't do any thing as its private land

Very nice, we have a customer with one in Ultimate Green, we recently supplied and fitted a Milltek exhaust on it too... :)

Really hmm mite be in touch soon then for an exhaust as she said it was very quiet :/ tbh i thought it would be louder aswell :/

Retired at 28? Nice. I had an R32 GTR at 19, so it's not like I think it's impossible to pay stupid insurance prices, for silly cars, for young people, just rare to find someone else willing to do it.

Yea thats true if your happy to pay the insurance then its all good i was paying just over 5k for a couple of my cars :/

Then i we t a got a mk1 arsito import awseome machine but did less then 200 miles a year in it so sold it on that was 7600 fc :O but i loved that car just never drove it much

But luckily the zed only 877 fc for me :)

Very nice, we have a customer with one in Ultimate Green, we recently supplied and fitted a Milltek exhaust on it too... :)

Really hmm mite be in touch soon then for an exhaust as she said it was very quiet :/ tbh i thought it would be louder aswell :/

Let us know and we'll be more than happy to help... :)

Edited by CS

nice :)

bet your neighbours love u with that amount of cars at one address :blush:

Yea it can be fun some times but luckily we have a massive yard at the back the house could fit a good 30+ cars in there only complaint I've had is noise complaint as was use the yard for practising drifting :) police turned up but couldn't do any thing as its private land

ah that explains it :)