Front spliter/lip recommendations

mattfinch

No, i was one of the people who purchased a carbon one as part of the group buy. Think i paid £350 for mine. I have seen the FRP one in the flesh and it is just as nice just doesnt have the carbon look. I guess it depends on your budget. I am delighted with mine, finishes the front of the car perfectly.

If you want to see some photos then PM me your e-mail address as i am having issues loading photos on the forum..

Payco

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have one of these (see link below) still to fit after recently having my front bumper re-sprayed (excellent work done by Autotek in Cromford) and waiting for the paint to fully harden.

http://www.hzaltezza...-fiber-lip.html

It's carbon over FRP, then gloss finished, so it looks quite stunning (on the outside). I've furthermore plasti-dip sprayed the inside of the splitter to give it a slightly less harsh surface to ultimately offer up to my freshly painted bumper. :blush:

My question is this? To call it a tight fit would be an understatement. Any fitting tips from anyone in the trade? :surrender:

Having spoken to HZALTEZZA on facebook, the trick is to use two people, start at the front centre, as low as possible, and work up, and clip the two sides around simultaneously. use tiger seal in the centre, and screw/bolt through the sides in the arches. if you dont use tiger seal, the underside of the splitter can be clipped to the undertray. thanks HZ!

Edited by cyberfella