Which Supercar?

MarkW

But you are the man who is looking at buying a gallardo when in the past day has posted 2 pics of red ferrari spyders saying you want them!

Patience is a good thing my friend. You have to make the right decision.

I didn't buy the first Zed I saw and I certainly wouldn't be parting with 100k unless I was really sure I was making the best choice.

But you are the man who is looking at buying a gallardo when in the past day has posted 2 pics of red ferrari spyders saying you want them!

I didn't buy the first Zed I saw and I certainly wouldn't be parting with 100k unless I was really sure I was making the best choice.

Granted but I can't afford to go above 90k and thats a stretch. That Ferrari is another 60k :surrender::surrender::scare:

Granted but I can't afford to go above 90k and thats a stretch. That Ferrari is another 60k :surrender::surrender::scare:

You can get a nice Ferrari for £90k... :thumbs:

If it was me, I had to say Ferrari without a doubt. However, I'd want a 430 or 599 now which are both out of the price range.

So in that case I'd have a Aston Vantage.

Been lucky enough to drive the Aston & the Gallardo, but for me it'd be the Bond feeling all the way :thumbs:

I don't think buying the exact right car is such a big deal, but then being in the trade probably changes my outlook. I have loads of cars on my "must have" list but I'll buy whatever takes my eye whether it's on the list or not. I always make sure I'm buying a first class example of whatever the car is, so I can sell it easily when I have had my fun.

The beauty of buying cars is that the money isn't spent and gone forever, you just sell the car and buy another.