Which Supercar?

MarkW

Sarnie's Lambo thread got me dreaming of supercars, and if I had £100k what would I buy.

As much as I love lambos and ferraris, it would have to be the 911 GT3. This is purely based upon what I have read and seen, I havent been lucky enough to drive any of them, and certainly cant afford to buy any of them :(

Porsches never used to do a lot for me, but recently I have started to appreciate them more (maybe cos ive turned 40 :teeth: ), and the GT3 really does stand out from the run-of-the-mill Carreras, and can still be an every day car.

...and I'll have mine in white please....

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/174455.htm

What does everyone else dream of?

Why don't you hang on and get an F430 Sarnie? This maybe sounds stupid when speaking of cars of this calibre however if you really want a ferrari then why buy a lambo? It'd still be second best!

I go through phases but I'd HAVE to buy an Aston in that position.

Why don't you hang on and get an F430 Sarnie? This maybe sounds stupid when speaking of cars of this calibre however if you really want a ferrari then why buy a lambo? It'd still be second best!

Cos I can afford the Lambo now and i'm the most impatient person in the world!!!

I only popped into the lambo dealer this week just to browse and now I'mmabout to put my car up forsale as i want the lambo now!!!

Cos I can afford the Lambo now and i'm the most impatient person in the world!!!

I only popped into the lambo dealer this week just to browse and now I'mmabout to put my car up forsale as i want the lambo now!!!

:lol: you sound just like me

I only popped into the lambo dealer this week just to browse and now I'm about to put my car up for sale as i want the lambo now!!!

:lol: you sound just like me

Things like this really get under my skin and it consumes my every waking second untill I get what i want. :blush:

Murcielago is the only one for me. This ones a bargain.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/169357.htm

OMG I can afford that :surrender::surrender::surrender:

But i don't like it :headhurt:

They look faboulous in the flesh. So wide and low... :thumbs:

I was considering a 550 or 575 Maranello as they are a bargain supercar now. It was the maintenance that put me off. Costs £5k to change the cam belts as the engine has to come out....:scare:

See http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/179096.htm

Guest prescience

PLUS the Gallardo hasn't got Lambo doors??? :wacko:

Didn't know that - IMO that's a big point in its favour; never got those crazy doors anyway :thumbdown: