• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a chance to get an SLK 350 black cream leather

see link:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/142441.htm

I got them down at a good price but not sure if thats the best thing to do as could spend buy 350z and save money for other investments

Should have said sooner my man, we just let one go back to the stealer a month or two ago. 54 reg, 9k miles, dark blue with cream leather, only wanted £20k for it. Quick sale was required!

Tell you what chaps, it may well be girly, but it sure as hell puts Nissans build quality to shame!

see link:

I got them down at a good price but not sure if thats the best thing to do as could spend buy 350z and save money for other investments

Should have said sooner my man, we just let one go back to the stealer a month or two ago. 54 reg, 9k miles, dark blue with cream leather, only wanted £20k for it. Quick sale was required!

Tell you what chaps, it may well be girly, but it sure as hell puts Nissans build quality to shame!

REALLY I WOULD OF PAID CASH!!!! :headhurt:

see link:

REALLY I WOULD OF PAID CASH!!!! :headhurt:

Thats a shame. It used to be my Dads, when he passed away we had no need for it. He got it when he couldnt ride his R6 any more to at least have some sense of speed. Would have been nice for it to go to a nice home rather than the stealers. :)

Mate has an SLK, it's nice....although I'd only want the 55 myself as it shifts.

He got it with the remote control to put the roof down...it's sh1t. If a mouse farts 5 metres away the thing thinks a limb is going to be severed and stops putting the roof down. He says that it was a waste of money, £90 addon or something like that :thumbdown:

Lol, thinking just might as well get a Z and go for another wacky bodykit nismo exhaust plenum high flo cats and 19" wheel. Thinking black with vielside kit and red vielside badge tinted wheels... hmm sounds like a plan :thumbs:

Lol, thinking just might as well get a Z and go for another wacky bodykit nismo exhaust plenum high flo cats and 19" wheel. Thinking black with vielside kit and red vielside badge tinted wheels... hmm sounds like a plan :thumbs:

I still don't understand why you sold your zed? Why spend all that money on kits and stuff when you S/C your current zed................... :wacko:

see link:

what car is parked infront of the slk in the last pic in the ad?

i went to look at some slk's last weekend for my cousin, thats a good price youve got there

I still don't understand why you sold your zed? Why spend all that money on kits and stuff when you S/C your current zed................... :wacko:

Sarnie didnt i pm you before explaining why selling my Z was a good thing :doh:

Sarnie didnt i pm you before explaining why selling my Z was a good thing :doh:

Maybe, can't remember :wacko: