BYE BYE 350Z SOB WITH NEW PICS

Zedrush

Hi guys very emotional time for me, had someone look at my car last night tried to offer me 1k more than asking price for it if I sell to him now, but I said that I had to keep my word to the guy coming sunday as said he would have first offer on it if he comes. The guy last night called me today and said that if the other guy does not go through with it he will take it there and then and respects the fact that I am keeping my word with the other guy. Even tried to give me 2k deposit last night to have it tomo :scare:

So looks like its pretty much sold I guess :dry:

Am gonna miss it but for reasons I have to sell. Got the new wheels yesterday only ended up paying even less than I got quoted for which is a plus. So will give the buyer the original four wheels for nothing as well.

Here are the pics of new wheels, looks okay I guess :dry:

3567943f.jpg

078bbc7a.jpg

Looks better in person promise :thumbs:

Got these wheels as didnt have time to refurb the others as would take to long then told that will take about a week.

Ill get my money back on these wheel so havnt really lost anything :thumbs:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just on Pistonheads dude told you the other night what you need to do, in total had 24 emails requesting or asking the car.

What you guys think of the new wheels?

What offsets are they? :doh:

I think the problem is that you need far more aggressive offsets than are usually fitted to a Zed to get to the edges of the extended arches - something in single figures maybe?

Just on Pistonheads dude told you the other night what you need to do, in total had 24 emails requesting or asking the car.

What offsets are they? :doh:

I think the problem is that you need far more aggressive offsets than are usually fitted to a Zed to get to the edges of the extended arches - something in single figures maybe?

Thats what I was thinking. The arches have swallowed the wheels :blush:

can you PM me a good line for my advert mate as im crap at this type of thing.

Maybe even help me out with the whole article :thumbs: