**[ALL SOLD]**Darren-B`s BIG Autum Sale

Darren-B

You can look at mine whilst me and Papa rip into your bits.

What kind of meet is this?!? :p

Luckily all this lot arn`t coming

_MG_2738.jpg

If we came you wouldn't get anything done lol. Good luck with the stripping down

The 4 in that photo and the thought of them stripping down... christ I'm definitely starting to change my mind about attending!

Has Will got the LONGEST arms in the world?

Quick update, although most of the parts have sold.

I still have the Miltek cat back system including Y-pipe. Removed it last night, will give it a clean & stick some pictures up & price.

Also the Complete Vortech V3 kit with supporting fueling mods, which will hopefully be coming off today, & pictures & price will be online soon

"...in worse case scenario can poke someone and f**k their sh*t up" :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Don't try this at home! I'm a professional Russian" Ahaha that guy is a legend! Lol

As per above...I got 2 if them in my boot...so ill pop around in a bit for the exchange :)

Just drove the car this evening to make sure everything was as it should be after the big UN-Modding, Completely stock now & perfect, albeit very quite & a dam sight slower & softer than it was just 4days ago :surrender:

A big thanks to Mark @ Abbey Motorsport today for re-flashing my stock map on the ecu whilst I waited, quicker than going through a macdonalds drive thru :thumbs:

Just drove the car this evening to make sure everything was as it should be after the big UN-Modding, Completely stock now & perfect, albeit very quite & a dam sight slower & softer than it was just 4days ago :surrender:

A big thanks to Mark @ Abbey Motorsport today for re-flashing my stock map on the ecu whilst I waited, quicker than going through a macdonalds drive thru :thumbs:

And far more satisfying!! :thumbs:

Well it`s all nearly over now. Everything but the exhaust & clutch has sold,

I had Sly @ http://www.kaizermotor.co.uk/ Do the geometry on his top of the range Hunter machine today, great job, another satisfied customer :thumbs:

So now that the car is completely stock, what a difference, it drives just like it did the day I bought the car 6years ago but it`s so quiet :surrender: