**[ALL SOLD]**Darren-B`s BIG Autum Sale

Darren-B

Thanks mate :) oh had problems since day 1 of trying to fit it lol like missing bits (oil feed/drain, spacers, bolts, belts etc )...ones everything was sourced and fitted - blower/compressor is knackered! And can't do PayPal dispute either as its gone past 45 days since transaction! Ah well...ill get there in the end! Hopefully, tonight, taking it to a bloke who rebuilds s/c and turbos! As far as I could see - its only needs new bearings and seals! So fingers crossed!

Bloody scammers.

Thanks mate :) oh had problems since day 1 of trying to fit it lol like missing bits (oil feed/drain, spacers, bolts, belts etc )...ones everything was sourced and fitted - blower/compressor is knackered! And can't do PayPal dispute either as its gone past 45 days since transaction! Ah well...ill get there in the end! Hopefully, tonight, taking it to a bloke who rebuilds s/c and turbos! As far as I could see - its only needs new bearings and seals! So fingers crossed!

That's terrible mate, I feel your pain, bloody scammers!!!

Bloody scammers.

That's terrible mate, I feel your pain, bloody scammers!!!

Thanks! I know...he replied to email saying it was fine on his car and making 420 at hubs! When I fitted it- on 1st start up it was making rattling noise...took it to abbey for a tune and it wouldn't blow more than 0.3 - 0.5 bar :( but I will get it sorted and run like new!

Sorry to hijack your thread, Darren! Gonna stop now :)

• Like 1

You can look at mine whilst me and Papa rip into your bits.

What kind of meet is this?!? :p

Luckily all this lot arn`t coming

_MG_2738.jpg

If we came you wouldn't get anything done lol. Good luck with the stripping down

The 4 in that photo and the thought of them stripping down... christ I'm definitely starting to change my mind about attending!

Hello i am very interested in the supercharger í ½í¸í ½í¸í ½í¸

Do it, trust me! Ask Clarkie, the guy that bought my supercharger, weeks after, he's still over the moon! :) Darren's is v3, a lot quieter and has everything you need to transplant it! You'll be saving few good thousands!

• Like 1