**[ALL SOLD]**Darren-B`s BIG Autum Sale

Darren-B

Onwards and upwards. Your zed was a great motor but now time for a new toy :)

Oi! It still is :D

It`s going to be really hard to let it go, in actual fact I`ve been thinking about keeping it. Get rid of the Seat (it`s probably worth more) & use the 350 as the daily, then have a 70 for special days. How cool would my garage look then B)

Onwards and upwards. Your zed was a great motor but now time for a new toy :)

Oi! It still is :D

It`s going to be really hard to let it go, in actual fact I`ve been thinking about keeping it. Get rid of the Seat (it`s probably worth more) & use the 350 as the daily, then have a 70 for special days. How cool would my garage look then B)

Sounds like a plan..... what are you like :p

Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

All sold apart from the car, I`ll update full details soon, would be nice if the car went to a fellow forum member rather than being traded in against the next one

Basic info: 54reg UK car, Kuro Black GT with Alzean Leather, rays, Bluetooth & all the other GT pack goodies. 75k miles, in prestine condition, always garaged & impeccably maintained. 1 previous owner. A much loved & well known car on the forum. No expense has ever been spared on the car & as a result it`s been 99% reliable. Other than consumables the only failures have been, clutch slave cylinder, oil dipstick o-ring & the battery. I`ll put full info up after the weekend

The person who buys Darren's car is going to be a very lucky chap. It's fair to say that his attention to detail and thoroughness is second to none. One of the most cared for cars I know of :thumbs:

One of..... Probably the best.

True, nearly as good as mine!

*cough*

• 2 weeks later...