My Wife Wants a Smart - How do I Stop Her?...

chubbster

The brabus smart coupe is a good car. Far easier to park than an evoque. Takes up less space, more economical. And more fun. Any way its not yor car so not your choice. Would you listen yo your wife if she told you what you can and can't drive. If you don't like it, you don't have to get in it. You could always walk.

The brabus smart coupe is a good car. Far easier to park than an evoque. Takes up less space, more economical. And more fun. Any way its not yor car so not your choice. Would you listen yo your wife if she told you what you can and can't drive. If you don't like it, you don't have to get in it. You could always walk.

I bet if she did get one you would sneak out with her keys every once in a while

You boys are really trying to break me, aren't you? But I am strong.

Sadly, she won't have the Brabus - already tried that one. She wants no road tax.

My latest trick is to change the subject onto holidays - it's working so far.

My mate went from a 500bhp (or something like that) RX7 to a Smart Car. After I stopped laughing he took me out in it and its awesome. Such fun. Its RWD too and the fun we had trying to get it out of my driveway which is on a slight incline was interesting. After we realised it was RWD we hit a local carpark and did a few donuts in it. He loves it.

Dave Nurrish went from a supercharged 350Z to a Smart Car :wacko: .

Pete

It could be worse she might want a prius

Prius's are awesome. Quiet, auto, all the toys, reliable and cheap to run. What's not to like?

You're only allowed to wear sandals when you drive it, you have to grow a mangina, and wash in hemp butter and natural yaks milk.

• Like 2

It could be worse she might want a prius

Prius's are awesome. Quiet, auto, all the toys, reliable and cheap to run. What's not to like?

You're only allowed to wear sandals when you drive it, you have to grow a mangina, and wash in hemp butter and natural yaks milk.

If all the people who hate driving drove very efficient cars drove them more cheap petrol for us (I know lol). You think that but when your driving one it doesn't feel like a hippy car its just a nice car.

Er how about you stop worrying, enjoy your car and let her get what she wants. If you don't like it, don't drive it!

It's not the driving I'm worried about - they are undoubtedly fun to drive (and when you're inside one you can convince yourself you're actually in a car). My problem is seeing one outside my house and knowing it's not someone else's.

As an aside, has anyone else noticed that the majority of Smart drivers drive like lunatics (or annoying little wasps, at the very best)?

Er how about you stop worrying, enjoy your car and let her get what she wants. If you don't like it, don't drive it!

It's not the driving I'm worried about - they are undoubtedly fun to drive (and when you're inside one you can convince yourself you're actually in a car). My problem is seeing one outside my house and knowing it's not someone else's.

As an aside, has anyone else noticed that the majority of Smart drivers drive like lunatics (or annoying little wasps, at the very best)?

I don't really mind the look of em to be honest. Make for a nice contrast with your Z :)