To Spalsh Guard the Zed or not?

rickya

To Splash Guard or not? (Nissan OEM ones)  

19 members have voted

1. 1. To Splash Guard or not? (Nissan OEM ones)

• Yes all four splash guards
    • Only front spash guards
    • No Splash guards

I bought a set of front & back Nissan original Splash Guards a while ago but am not convinced wether to fit them or not. Obvious useful advantages are there but I dont see many high performance cars with them on. Also will I be able to see my fat 275 tyres nicely from behind like I can now. I do like the look of the front ones more than the rears, hence one of the options.

Any opinions/reasons or pics appreciated :D

I can see this poll turning into all those that want me to sell em to them saying "No splash guards" !! :wacko:

I still said put em on, just claiming first dibs if you decide not to :teeth:

Put them all on.

I had the same dilemma as I didn't like the rears, but they look better in the flesh fitted than in a picture.

Heres one for ya... I thought about adapting a set of fronts and putting them in front of the rear tyres too. I photoshopped it and it did look ok. The plastic is plyable enough to bend as well, only thing is I'd need to drill a small hole in the body work to match up with the holes in the splash guards....In the end I couldn't be bothered :teeth:

Stop hesitating and put them on. I bought mine from an eBay trader at Christmas, and only got round to getting them painted and fitted at Easter. Wish I had done it sooner. I think they set the car off well, and agree with Tim that they help prevent chips.

edit: that reminds me, I'll need to change my signature pic now. :D

After almost everyone telling me to fit them, I cant be bothered & am selling them!!! Well that & I prefer to show off the fat 275 wheels at the back, all be it at the expense of maybe a couple of stone chips!

So theyr going on ebay next week but if anyone wants to make me their best offer before then you could do. :D