Bored? Guess my new car!

Sarnie

Very nice B) That colour really suits M3's

Now. . . do you have the hard top stand or will it be a make shift house/tent/castle propped up in between the sofas for your kids to play in? :teeth: They will even have a window to look out of :yahoo:

Cheers!

To be honest I spent months hunting one down that had everything I wanted (convertible, facelift, black leather, sat nav, SMG, sub 80k and hard top) and now I have it the hard top is a real pain.

First of all, it's really heavy and definitely a two man job to get off. Secondly, I converted my garage into a room years ago and don't have anywhere to put the hard top apart from in my house or my office, which my Mrs isn't going to like! :lol: I'm looking into some self storage units locally to store it along with a load of other house stuff.

The RIGHT colour for the e46. It may be a bit acquired, but so are the ginger Zeds which are also the RIGHT colour :p

I have a Kuro :(

The colour is bizarre, it's like a yellow/green/gold depending on the light........I like it. If you look at the classified almost every M3 for sale is black or silver and I've already had a black one... :)

I do like the M3, good choice.

+1

Its on my "to own" list

I do like the M3, good choice.

Ta!

It's hard to find an unmolested one nowadays, and as much as I promised to keep it OEM, i have a ruckload of mods on the way :lol:

:lol: , and you sir have contracted Emmitis. :)
  • Like 1

Top choice fella :thumbs: Mate of mine has the same car (SMG convertible) in Estoril, great fun to drive.

Estoril was my first choice until I saw a clean PY in the flesh. I really wanted an Imola car but these are like hens teeth!

I'm expecting to run till the middle of next summer and then upgrade it, but at the minute I'm loving it, especially being my first convertible!