Alpha 4C

sipar69

Only discovered the existence of these a few days ago. Seems like an interesting proposition for those of us in the 'like our car to be quite unusual' category. Seems a shame that they will be making so few of them for the UK, otherwise the initial price of £45Kish might have dropped down to something quite attractive for second hand cars.

I saw a video of one on Sunday - they look better in motion than in static shots and it sounded quite good too. What do people think?

http://www.pistonheads.com/roadtests/doc.asp?c=47&i=28496

I prefer the Alfa. ;)

Also, the lights are so hideous I would never ever contemplate owning one.

:lol: Oops - perhaps the "Alpha" 4c is especially designed to appeal to the macho Italians. I agree the lights are pretty gross. Quite like the general look of them though. Be interesting to see how much they're selling for second hand in a two or three years.

From some angles it reminds me of the newest Lotus, is it the Avora or something like that??

I reckon you mean the Evora. It does look similar in some respects. I like the Evora S a lot but they're pricey. The Alfa is a fair bit less at at £45k.

I think it looks great... Maybe a bit unsure on the headlights and the 2prong steering wheel (why do they do that??...) but if one comes to a showroom somewhere near me I'll be making my way down for a gander!

EDIT - Also the exhausts look a bit puny...lol

Edited by AMT