New reg plate and a question

lewisdavid_

Hey guys... been away for a bit so havent posted much anyway i graduated a few weeks ago and the parents got me a new reg plate my name is ( lewis david francis ) incase the DF looked a bit random haha...

also witht he next lot of shows coming up after xmas.... i need opinions on if my wheels repainted cream would look good.... get enough people saying maybe il do the photoshop ( seen as im a graphic designer i should just do it.. but ceeeeeeebs haha )

IMG_0584.jpg

ok guys heres the photoshop

cream.jpg

Edited by lewisdavid_

nah man been to the police station.. pulled over few times never had anything said.. they all just tell me how nice my car is haha

...until the day you get stopped by the officer who followed me off the road into Tescos car park just to relieve me of £30 (it may be more these days).

nah man been to the police station.. pulled over few times never had anything said.. they all just tell me how nice my car is haha

...until the day you get stopped by the officer who followed me off the road into Tescos car park just to relieve me of £30 (it may be more these days).

argh man feel like you've jinxed me.. haha

argh man feel like you've jinxed me.. haha

Haha - I think you jinxed yourself in the post before mine! Lovely car, by the way - I adore the colour (that'll be £35 sir).

Non-symmetrical things freak me out, please put it back in the middle where it belongs ;)

At least it's actually on the car now! The last time I saw it, it was resting on the top of the dash in the windscreen :lol:

Non-symmetrical things freak me out, please put it back in the middle where it belongs ;)

At least it's actually on the car now! The last time I saw it, it was resting on the top of the dash in the windscreen :lol:

haha it would still be but that was the reason i got pulled :p.. thanks for the love guys... as for the side repeaters... il just run without ;)... need to save for the new bonnet haha :)