Decisions decisions!

Steel Lynx

So, Since meeting Colin and hearing how tasty his car sounds (and becoming really jealous), I set about looking for exhaust systems for myself. Apart from blatantly copying Colin :lol: I've also got my eye on the Fast Intentions TDX one on the Tarmac Sportz site. Has anyone heard this one 'in the flesh' so to speak?

Also, since I know next to nothing about exhaust jargon, I'm assuming getting the one with the 18" resonator will be the quietest one but also won't affect the performance of it?

• Like 1

By colin do you mean ebized, if so yup the stillen is a great choice and i went for it too. Note though that when i tried to add hfcs to the stillen it really didnt play ball and pushed the exhaust too low to rest on the brace and vibrated. Something to consider.

ChrisS has a fast intensions so may be worth sending him a pm. It sounds nice and is louder than the stillen.

The other choice i was tempted by was the invidia gemini. With hfcs it sounded lovely.

With a nice little tunnel nearly on your doorstep the 370 certainly deserves a 'proper' exhaust. :lol:

I remain very happy with the Stillen which was THE choice nearly 4 years, but the build quality of more recent examples is questionable as Will370Z has indicated.

But fortunately there are some great alternatives now, in fact 370 owners are spoilt for choice.

Hope you get your ticking noise identified and sorted tomorrow Jonathon ;)

EDIT just seen your other thread - glad Motorline sorted the ticking problem out for you :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, well modifications shopping list seems to be expanding rapidly.... Looks like mum and dad will be getting a loaf of bread (between them) for christmas this year.

As well as the Fast Intentions Exhaust mentioned. I've decided after reading other threads that it's obviously best to get all the upgrades before the uprev so I'll be adding the HFC to the exhaust too (I'm assuming it has to be the same make for ease of attachment?)

@Tarmac How much notice do you need for that exhaust and HFC mate? And also the Stillen Gen 3 please :)