Hey anyone using this kit..

SkylineV35

http://www.knightrac...product_id=1548

http://www.knightrac.../D2-500x500.jpg

Looking to upgrade my kouki jdm brakes, fitted new pads recetnly and the discs are fine but, recently during my midnight run, im experiencing crap braking when the brakes overheat, nearly shot me out over the top of a roundabout. Also is it worth upgrading the rear brake setup too? or is the front where most the braking is occuring?

They look a decent price and im liking the colour for my black n purple theme.

Also does anyone know what a reasonable price for a full brembo swap from a 350z? Will i need adaptor for it to fit my Skyline v35?

Thanks in advance! :)

Edited by SkylineV35

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw these the other day looked like a bargain not sure how good they are though

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item58a3ae21d1

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.281205561977349.57155.197510093680230&type=3 i just checked there fb page and they have alot of good reviews plus fully customisable 8pot 6pot order any combo pretty decent price too, dunno about shipping though.

ive never heard of the ceika brand but ive seen a good few evos round my way with the D2 big brake kits. ive never actually spoke to anyone with them but they certainly look very cool and im sure they will be a vast improvement from the JDM brakes as Neil nearly found out on the dukes pass :lol:

https://www.facebook...93680230&type=3 check there fb page quite decent looking piece of kit

lmao niel and dukes pass lmao :lol:

Edited by SkylineV35

I have an account with these but don't know much about the product in all honesty as never sold any, I can hook you up with a set if wanted though

with D2, ksport or ceilica or watever there called lol?

I just want purple brakes that will emergency stop on the spot lol

Edited by SkylineV35

ive seen a lot of evos with the k sport brakes aswell but again never spoke to them :lol:

lol u need to do what i do flash them like undercover police and ask them about mods lmao

:lol: I thought someone was doing that to me the other week, I pulled over to talk to him and he just drove past....then I realised that id had my indicator on for about the last 10 miles haha

ive seen a lot of evos with the k sport brakes aswell but again never spoke to them :lol:

lol u need to do what i do flash them like undercover police and ask them about mods lmao

:lol: I thought someone was doing that to me the other week, I pulled over to talk to him and he just drove past....then I realised that id had my indicator on for about the last 10 miles haha

Lmao hate when that happens :blush:

Is keyser the profile pic with red beetle?

Yes - whats wrong with it???? :lol:

I have them

DSCF1146.jpg

DSCF1147.jpg

I have to say so far they have been awesome :)

Not overheated them yet and that includes some heavy workout on airfield trackdays as well as faster tracks like coombe :thumbs:

I run the K sport 6 pot on the back (basically the same kit) I got hold of the K-sports cheap otherwise the D2's would be on the back as well.

Both front's and rears are/were complete kits including the adapter plates - the fronts fitted perfectly - I did have to do some work on the rears - probably why he sold them so cheap :lol:

Is keyser the profile pic with red beetle?

Yes - whats wrong with it???? :lol:

I have them

DSCF1146.jpg

DSCF1147.jpg

I have to say so far they have been awesome :)

Not overheated them yet and that includes some heavy workout on airfield trackdays as well as faster tracks like coombe :thumbs:

I run the K sport 6 pot on the back (basically the same kit) I got hold of the K-sports cheap otherwise the D2's would be on the back as well.

Both front's and rears are/were complete kits including the adapter plates - the fronts fitted perfectly - I did have to do some work on the rears - probably why he sold them so cheap :lol:

Ahh thanks no i typed keyser in memebers and a few popped up lol.

They look great what size of rims are you running? did the kit come with braided hoses etc?

Thanks

Saskhi