(TV Show) Breaking Bad

marzman

There must be a few Breaking Bad fans on here?

If so, what are your thoughts on how the final season is progressing?

Anyway, i've just been sent these parody videos... only watch if you're fully up to date on the show...

SMD!!!!! Dexter is insane...

Some others for consideration

1. Sons of Anarchy

2. True Blood

3. Southland

4. Deadwood

5. The Wire

6. Lost (obviously!!)

7. Prison Break (obviously!)

8. The Sopranos

9. OZ - its ok, not amazing

10. Mad Men

11. American Horror Story

12. Homeland

there are more, I will update when I think of them..

Edited by WINKJ

Dexter for seasons 1-4 was one of the best things I have ever seen, great plots, Trinity was my favourite.... but last few seasons are just him talking to himself, way too much of his 'spirit dad' and Charlotte Rampling doesn't even get her granny boobes out....

I see what you mean, it has died down.. no pun intended! am i right in saying the 1-4 were based on books? ever since then the producers have been doing their own thing.. Trinity was really good, I also thought the ice truck killer was good, but agree trinity was the best. what do you think of poison woman.. shes rather tidy B)

Dexter for seasons 1-4 was one of the best things I have ever seen, great plots, Trinity was my favourite.... but last few seasons are just him talking to himself, way too much of his 'spirit dad' and Charlotte Rampling doesn't even get her granny boobes out....

I see what you mean, it has died down.. no pun intended! am i right in saying the 1-4 were based on books? ever since then the producers have been doing their own thing.. Trinity was really good, I also thought the ice truck killer was good, but agree trinity was the best. what do you think of poison woman.. shes rather tidy B)

Bang tidy :thumbs:

And yes you can see where the books finished unfortunately.... could have been sooooo much better but hey ho