Quad bike 'experience' - how much would you pay?

twobears

Daughter wants to go on a 2 hour quad bike 'experience' for her birthday so I have been looking up prices and it seems incredibly expensive, especially as I also have to pay for her boyfriend to go and, if they are both going, I want to go too :blush: Has anyone been on similar thing and, if so, where did you go and how much did you pay? I have been on an hour's trip before when we were on holiday in Cumbria but can't remember for the life of me how much I paid.

The Virgin what? No, it's just two hours quad biking at an outdoor activities centre in North Yorkshire. I don't go in for 'Red Letter Day' experiences myself because I know they are overpriced rubbish but daughter really wants to go quad biking and we haven't got any quad bikes so I need to find someone who hires them out and also somewhere off-road to take them.

Well in the Canary Islands you can do pretty much the whole island for about 40 quid. So for the price you found you could probably fly there, do quaddige and fly back.

Also make sure they aren't to up tight at the centre. Quads aren't fun unless you can dreeeiiift!! Woooooo