new paragraph ...

Vik54

sorry I think maybe this has been covered - can't find it though - I have an intermittent problem in that my 'enter' key doesn't always start a new line - this happens in quick reply and if I hit 'reply to' or quote someone - it is very frustrating especially if trying to create a list - help anyone?

Do what I do and use my iPhone or iPad

I've tried three different browsers and they all do weird fonts, lines through text and don't enter.

I'm speshul too when it comes to compooters

sent from my generic apple device

Yep same here when I view the forum on a work PC, sometimes it selects random button combinations, font size, strikethrough, underline.... all very random :wacko:

I've tried three different browsers and they all do weird fonts, lines through text and don't enter.

:lol: I have no apple devices !

Yep same here when I view the forum on a work PC, sometimes it selects random button combinations, font size, strikethrough, underline.... all very random :wacko:

I've learnt how to deal with that - just be aware of where the cursor is as you click on reply - its feckin annoying because once italics or underline or bold id on you can't get it off without starting a complete new reply - I am glad someone else has had these issues is not just my speshullness