Tarmac Sportz 350z Roof Spoilers £99

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Made out of FRP and finished in gloss black these are a great addition to your Zed.

The one pictured below has been wrapped in Gloss CF

Fits easily with Tiger seal or double sided sticky tape and of course it also adds down force and gives an extra 10bhp. This was tested in a wind tunnel with a dyno in it but I lost the results unfortunately.

Ok ok, I am joking about the last bit but they do look mint !!!

True Carbon Fiber versions will be available at some point but not yet

9F983A08-8CF7-44C3-844D-232AC14E7071-2703-0000024F33CB1EDD_zpsd84f5a9a.jpg?t=1376429427

Chris can you put a pic from a wider angle so we can see how it looks on the whole car :D

Not trying to defer a sale for Chris, but wouldn't bob like to make you one from something and give it some rattle can treatment :stir:

When I see you Chris make sure you have one hanging around as I'll test fit with the new setup at the rear :thumbs:

Edited by Wasso
  • Like 1

Chris can you put a pic from a wider angle so we can see how it looks on the whole car :D

Not trying to defer a sale for Chris, but wouldn't bob like to make you one from something and give it some rattle can treatment :stir:

I want one that fits :fishslap:

I want one that fits :fishslap:

:lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...