NOOBIE Fairlady owner, Need help!

hellllo everyone :p

I've recently bought a 2003 350Z fairlady, first of all what an awesome car! secondly it has the dvd/satnav in but its all in japanese!! I have read alot of threads with kinda ways to either change the navigation unit (using one from a nissan primera) or changing the screen itself to a 7" touch screen one.

Does any one know the best and easiest way to sort this out as I would like to have the satnav/dvd working.

Any help would be awesome and hopefully I'll get myself to a meet soon.

Cheers guys/gals

:welcome: - most folk with imports simply remove the sat nav and put their own system in :thumbs:

I think thats what Im gonna end up doing. I know its possible to to run 2 x double din units but is it possible to run sound from both? As i already have the lower one installed and hooked up to my speakers. If i was to replace the jap top screen with a 7" dvd/gps screen is there a way to have the sound coming from the same speakers in my car/

Hope that makes sense and if anyone else can help that would save me alot of playin around with wires.

:thumbs:

:welcome: - most folk with imports simply remove the sat nav and put their own system in :thumbs:

I think thats what Im gonna end up doing. I know its possible to to run 2 x double din units but is it possible to run sound from both? As i already have the lower one installed and hooked up to my speakers. If i was to replace the jap top screen with a 7" dvd/gps screen is there a way to have the sound coming from the same speakers in my car/

Hope that makes sense and if anyone else can help that would save me alot of playin around with wires.

:thumbs:

sounds like a long and complicated way of doing it. But just run rca's from the sat nav unit to the audio in (if your headunit has it) then to hear the sat nav you will need to put the one connected to your speakers to audio in or aux.

• Like 1