It was sunny, my car was clean

Smokeyjoe

So I took a few photos. Its very standard at the moment. Ive only had it 4 weeks or so and I am trying to stop myself modifying as its such a good car as standard! I almost convinced myself I needed a new exhaust until I found out it was just the heat shield. It will either be coilovers or some side steps + front lip next. Just have to decide once I get paid!

Anyway, here it is 18" Wolfrace JDM wheels, 30mm spacers on the rear, 25mm front. Black wrap on the roof and black wrap on the front bumper bit.

1146707_10151765249265900_720350814_n.jpg

1004684_10151765248995900_1425270391_n.jpg

Thanks for all the comments. I bought this car thinking I was going to make it all Drifty but I'm now going to try and stick to reasonably OEM/ race.

The wheels are Wolfrace JDM wheels. 18x9 et 30 I think. I actually won them in a Facebook competition. Which they're running the same competition at the moment. You just have to use their wheel simulator and post the picture on their FB page.

Not to mention they will just buckle upon hitting a pot hole, the lacquer will just peel off etc etc, they're all sorts of wrong.

Just to put it out there as well, a lot of people hate on Rotas because their quality is questionable compared to the original (not me personally). Wolfrace wheel quality is questionable compared to Rotas......

Just sayin', if it was my car I wouldn't put those wheels anywhere near it. It'd be like putting some unknown Korean brand brake pads in your callipers. No thanks! :)

^ Awesome, this is all news to me so I now feel very comfortable driving this around. Ive done about 2-3000 miles on them no issues, A couple laps of a track completly sideways and a few bits here and there on track 'grip' driving too. Haven't hit any potholes yet so il just have to wait and see. I cant complain with free tbh. I had 18" rotas on my RX7 and never had issues with them either.

I will update once they stop being round.

• 2 weeks later...