Any Spurs fans visit the Lane often.....

sidewayz350z

Any Spurs fans (YiDs) on the forum that visit the lane often, im lucky enough to have use of a hospitality suite or box as there known as :) I have a 10yr old son that loves going but often gets bored as he's the only child and must get bored of me and my bro screaming. If anyone has kids or is a yid and cant afford tickets etc drop me a Pm :) I will be happy for you to tag along as long as you bring a bar of Turkish delight ( im a sucker for it)

I've been a couple of times, always love heading down there. SMD will dry hump you until your leg falls off for this ;)

Im going tomorrow and taking 5 of my son's friends as it was hes Birthday yesterday but just found out they all support Chelsea :(

Convert them! More yiddo's is never a bad thing :lol:

• Like 1

I've been meaning to take my 7yr old down to the Lane but he doesn't like crowds, so a box would be perfect!

I'll PM you

Its behind a window so no rain :) and ive been taking him for years and thought the language was quite bad on the terraces but i've been told i'm worse in the box lol :)

Got tickets for a game early in December. Will be the 2nd live football match i've ever been to, last time was to see Shrewsbury so i expect this will be a little different

My uncle lives in the flats opposite the Shrewsbury ground, used to love watching the men in a little boat chasing after the ball when it got booted into the river.

Last time Arsenal won anything? or the last time Wenger did a proper job of anything?

Nope, last time Arsenal won anything was 21st May 2005.

Not sure about the AW thing, that will be opinion.

Arsenal won the league that day at WHL.

:boxing:

Just a member as I work weekends and nights unfortunately but should be offered a season ticket when the new stadium is finished and the capacity is increased :yahoo:

I usually get to 6-8 league home games a season minimum and the odd cup game if I can

I may be going to either the Swansea or the Norwich game if you fancy it :) and its the big bar of Turkish delight I like not the small one :)

Last time Arsenal won anything? or the last time Wenger did a proper job of anything?

Nope, last time Arsenal won anything was 21st May 2005.

Not sure about the AW thing, that will be opinion.

Arsenal won the league that day at WHL.

:boxing:

And as a mark of respect have refused to actively persue any silverware ever since :lol:

• Like 1

Just a member as I work weekends and nights unfortunately but should be offered a season ticket when the new stadium is finished and the capacity is increased :yahoo:

I usually get to 6-8 league home games a season minimum and the odd cup game if I can

I may be going to either the Swansea or the Norwich game if you fancy it :) and its the big bar of Turkish delight I like not the small one :)

Cool will keep in touch, always get there early so I can park inside the ground ;)

• Like 1

Not top four but still thought of as one of the top clubs and exciting to watch.....that must really get up those gunners noses.

Always a yid mate.

and more importantly, the number of Spurs fans doesn't change with the closing of each season.

• Like 1

Not top four but still thought of as one of the top clubs and exciting to watch.....that must really get up those gunners noses.

Not as much as our continual superiority of you in the league though hey ??

Seriously though, Tottenham have really improved over the course of the last 5 years and where as before you've never really been a threat to Arsenal now you're a genuine competition rival, as oppose to just local rivals.