Possible newbie

Evening all,

Currently driving an FN2 and looking to change to my first NA RWD car. I have quite a specific set of criteria for what I want but I seem to be having a good bit of luck today. I'm after a 2004 with the Rays alloys, BOSE and Sat Nav, I also want a spoiler in the style of the Nismo V1 and less than 50k mileage. I have found such a car and I'm awaiting an email back.

The issue I have is finding a trader who will PX and has such a car. Selling privately is not going well as I seem to get nothing but time wasters. I have read the buying guides etc and I think this car would be a nice transition from what I have now. I would likely mod but not more than my usual which is basic breathing mods (more for sounds, I learned early on about NA gains ££££) exhaust, decats and remaps. That's pretty much as far as I'd want to go. I shall keep you updated with my search but there are not really any other cars I'm interested in that fall into my price range.

Thanks for reading

Well unfortunately the car is now sold and the garage didn't reply to my email to tell me but hey ho. I see they are a trader on here as well but probably just busy. The search continues but I think I'm going to have better luck selling mine and then buying private. I think I really want a red one now.

Found an 03 with 27k on the clock. What worries me is it only has two stamps, P1 and P2. It has clearly only been serviced whilst in use and I'm wondering what you guys think. It has exceptionally low mileage for the age and I do wonder what could be wrong by not servicing it but it wasn't being used anyway.