New member near Newcastle

Hi everyone, just a quick post.

Picked up my zed from TC350Z on Wednesday, lovely bloke, really helpful and a credit to this forum.

You will probably recognise the car, but i have some plans to make some changes in the near future hopefully.

Must say the car is really tidy, drives great and i love the genuine Varis carbon bonnet (which I gather are pretty rare?) & Rota GTR's

post-19449-0-82058400-1375460503_thumb.jpg

Anyway hello, and if you see me around feel free to give a wave or pop over for a chat.

Hi Bud,

Lovely car, I looked at it a couple of times when I was on the hunt for a zed...... I finally decided on a black one, but glad to see that one's will be around the Northeast (I hail from Darlington).

Hopefully will bump into you at some stage. we have a local forum for meets, etc....I'll pm you.

Graeme

Alreet!

I'm from Sunderland myself. Where are you based mate?

I'm from Cramlington, but work over your way so you may see me :p

Hi Bud,

Lovely car, I looked at it a couple of times when I was on the hunt for a zed...... I finally decided on a black one, but glad to see that one's will be around the Northeast (I hail from Darlington).

Hopefully will bump into you at some stage. we have a local forum for meets, etc....I'll pm you.

Graeme

I've got your pm and will sign up soon :D

Hello .. & Welcome .. :blush:

Nice to see a few more North East based Zeds on the Forum. I am based in Gateshead so in-between yourself OV53 & d95gas.

If anyone knows of the nearest local meet please advise. :scare:

im all up for a mini meet, ive only just seen your post so apologies for the late reply but ive been busy with work. When i get a chance il try organise a meet and post it in the "North East" section of the forum

I think i have already contracted zeditis as i only had the car 46 hours and decided to wrap the roof in gloss black.

Hello everyone, sorry i ve been away for a long weekend in London just back and picked up the thread .. I am up for a Newcastle meet and will try to be there where ever it is .. Ill follow this thread for further developments.