Front lips (splitters)

BillyZed

You don't have to use the bars, but some have reportedly torn off without them. If you drilled extra holes and bolted it on, rather than using the screws it'd probably be ok. It is supposed to be a proper aero part and stillen recommend you fit them so...

I'm getting my mines replica fitted on Friday on my silver Z, just in the black gel coat it comes in for now while I decide what colour I want it.

It's my personal favourite splitter on the Z

I'll take some pictures Friday afternoon to help you decide.

I'm getting my mines replica fitted on Friday on my silver Z, just in the black gel coat it comes in for now while I decide what colour I want it.

It's my personal favourite splitter on the Z

I'll take some pictures Friday afternoon to help you decide.

Sweet cheers mate

I had the Mines Carbon Fibre one. Until it got ripped off on the motorway - Bear in mind that.

Now I have the Nismo V2 front end with Carbon Fibre splitter. Check my Build Thread.

Oh dear :( that must have been horrific!

Isn't that a risk for all splitters being ripped off?

I had the Mines Carbon Fibre one. Until it got ripped off on the motorway - Bear in mind that.

Now I have the Nismo V2 front end with Carbon Fibre splitter. Check my Build Thread.

Yea, that's exactly what I mean. Just bear in mind when you pay £300 + that it could get ripped off. When it does it will make you sick :lol:

Lets put it this way, if my V2 front ends gets annihilated then I will sell my zed.

But also depends how much you are lowered.

Yea, that's exactly what I mean. Just bear in mind when you pay £300 + that it could get ripped off. When it does it will make you sick :lol:

Lets put it this way, if my V2 front ends gets annihilated then I will sell my zed.

But also depends how much you are lowered.

Haha yeah I bet that was scary! I do like the v2 bumper... May have to invest

My Mines (that wording just doesn't feel right...) ... OK my Mines-alike (RT Perf version) only just clears standard speed humps.

In fact there are two humps on entry to my office that it doesn't quite clear. Cue - little scraping noise each morning but I suspect those humps are a fraction higher than they should be.

Car is NOT lowered.

David

Edited by Tinyflier

Don't get it, they add weight, offer little to no observed improvement in terms of aerodynamics, make car parks and speed bumps a headache and cost hundreds of pounds?! Strange...

But they looooookk goooooooooood