[SOLD] - Brand New SPL Eccentric Lockout Kit for 350z

Adrian@TORQEN

Brand new / Never fitted SPL Eccentric Lockout Kit for 350z

The stock eccentric bolts provided by Nissan for small camber/toe adjustments tend to slip under high cornering loads, causing changes to the rear alignment. Our SPL eccentric lockout kit eliminate the stock eccentric bolts to keep your rear alignment where you set it. You must have adjustable control arms in order to adjust camber and toe after eliminating the stock eccentric bolts. Our lockout plates are CNC machined from T6061 aluminum and supplied with CAD plated grade 10.9 hardware for absolutely zero-slip.

2013-07-22_11-26-55.jpeg

£70 delivered Mainland UK

Edited by octet

Posted · Hidden by glrnet, July 22, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by glrnet, July 22, 2013 - No reason given

There is major differences in spec between an Acer and MacBook. So the price tags are justified.

I am just trying to work out why anyone (and I don't mean you before you bite again) would mark up 4 bolts for so much money. Don't tell me they are aerospace grade aluminium either.

Glws

Posted · Hidden by glrnet, July 22, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by glrnet, July 22, 2013 - No reason given

There is major differences in spec between an Acer and MacBook. So the price tags are justified.

I am just trying to work out why anyone (and I don't mean you before you bite again) would mark up 4 bolts for so much money. Don't tell me they are aerospace grade aluminium either.

Glws

WTF only the other day you were calling me stupid and a troll for suggesting a member actually cleaned his wheels before he put them up for sale....and now you are commenting on something you quite clearly have absolutely no knowledge of...

you sir are a hypocritical ****

It's the SPL way, their normal camber bolt kit is about £55 and gives up to 3 degrees of adjustment so £70 for heavier duty lockout kit is actually quite good.

Edited by KyleR

Please note:

I will be on holiday as of tomorrow for a week. I might be slow replying to your PMs, but I will try my best. If you decide to buy the item while I'm away and we agree a deal, your parcel will be shipped the week commencing 5th of August.

Thanks for looking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...