She's gone!!

stanzed

:( My beautiful Sunset has a new owner,Mike46.I am sure she has gone to a good home.I would like to thank Mike for a hassle free sale.I would also like to say what a great forum this is.Thanks for any feedback to my posts.Not only did I learn about the Zed,but general life aswell.I learned that tradesman are overpaid and surgeons can barely survive on £75000 a year!! :lol: The dedication shown to the zed by some members is incredible, and understandable! I wish that I had had more opportunity to enjoy my zed,but I am always too busy earning a fortune as a plumber ;) The money I now have burning a hole in my pocket from the sale of the zed will be invested into an addition to my two wheels collection,probably a Ducati Diavel. Best wishes to all forum members!
  • Like 1

:( My beautiful Sunset has a new owner,Mike46.I am sure she has gone to a good home.I would like to thank Mike for a hassle free sale.I would also like to say what a great forum this is.Thanks for any feedback to my posts.Not only did I learn about the Zed,but general life aswell.I learned that tradesman are overpaid and surgeons can barely survive on £75000 a year!! :lol: The dedication shown to the zed by some members is incredible, and understandable! I wish that I had had more opportunity to enjoy my zed,but I am always too busy earning a fortune as a plumber ;) The money I now have burning a hole in my pocket from the sale of the zed will be invested into an addition to my two wheels collection,probably a Ducati Diavel. Best wishes to all forum members!

My mate just bought a Ducati Diavel with a few extras £16k...Plumbers can well afford one.. :thumbs:

Always a sad moment when you say goodbye to a baby. But, more adventures are coming from the sounds of it if you get your Ducati.

I recently found out my Ducati 748S I had back in 2000 when it was brand new is back in the UK again and for sale. Very tempting, but for now, for this summer at least, i`ll stick with my R1. :thumbs:

And I am the new owner! :teeth: Thanks also for a hassle free purchase and actually writing a good quality, honest advert!

Had a great 150 mile drive back to Horsham, enjoyed every minute of it! No doubt i'll be washing it tonight so will get some pictures up later (for anyone that hasnt seen the Beaut!

Rest assured no sponges were used! Haha!

So got home and gave it a good clean, albeit it wasn't actually that dirty! But it deserves it!

Also took the bungs out of the exhaust, haven't really tried it properly yet but I felt I had to give it a go! I'm sure my neighbours will love it when I start her up at 6am! Lol

And a nice picture.. The BMW 125d in the reflection is my other car for a few months, not nearly as fun as this though!

post-19502-13740092669_thumb.jpg

Sorry to see you leave stanzed. Hopefully Mike46 will stick around with his great looking new purchase.

:offtopic: I know, but I've got a nice pair of black 5 spoke Marcesini's that will fit your current steed if you fancied a change from the white ;)